Thursday, November 15, 2012

5th Annual George Dickel Red Cup Society Thanksgiving!

 
 
5th Annual
George Dickel Red Cup Society
Thanksgiving!
 
 
If I didn't tell you it was both a task and and an honor to prepare the "George Dickel Red Cup Society" annual Thanksgiving meal, I'd be lying to ya!...I don't know how many you cook for but we're lookin' at feedin' around 40 or so!....This will be our 5th such Thanksgiving and our 57th meeting to date!...Lookin' a little deeper in to our member base, we pretty much represent the heart beat of America!..."The workin' folk"!...I challenge you to find a better group of people anywhere....I'm thankful for their friendship and collectively their heart felt ability to do for others, the things that they do!...They absolutely "Rock"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your thoughts here: